Symphonic Acoustic Amplifier Vendors
One of our premier partners is Lab.Gruppen, delivering the industry’s best efficient and powerful Class TD® amplification, patented by Lab.Gruppen. Our recommended amplifiers provide an amplifier topology that approaches the exceptional efficiency of Class D while retaining the sonic purity of proven Class B designs.
Up to a 10,000 watt 4-channel amplifier with NomadLink network monitoring, dedicated control, all delivered with accurate, pure, and powerful sonic elegance.
Rock-Solid Reliability and Sonic Purity
Lab.Gruppen has a flagship four-channel model and at it’s core performance is the now proven technological milestone that is LAB GRUPPEN’s patented Class TD® output stage, an amplifier topology that approaches the exceptional efficiency of Class D while retaining the sonic purity of proven Class B designs. Further contributing to the remarkable efficiency is a Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply (R.SMPS™), which gives the added benefit of stabilizing rail voltages to the output even with wide fluctuations of mains voltage. A highly refined and updated circuit layout optimizes the interaction of R.SMPS and Class TD to produce extraordinary power density.
View all key performance parameters at a glance – in real time – on the comprehensive front panel display. The amplifiers can provide the most complete and useful front panel indication on the market today. Bright, color-coded LEDs give clear status indication of all control activation, warnings and faults – without scrolling through menus. Conditions such as blown drivers, shorted lines, and over-temperature channels are easily recognizable. You won’t waste time trying to decipher a generic “trouble light.”
Under the Hood
To achieve the extreme power-to-size ratio, LAB GRUPPEN engineers refined and upgraded two proprietary technologies: the regulated switch-mode power supply (R.SMPS™) and the patented Class TD™ output stage. Both are incorporated in all four FP+ Series amplifiers. Working together, this new generation of proprietary circuits produces more power from a smaller package while at the same time maintaining LAB GRUPPEN’s peerless reputation for sonic excellence.
To ensure efficient, uniform cooling, the ultra-efficient Intercooler® uses thousands of tiny copper cooling fins to increase exposure of the heat sink to the cooling air flow.
Twin variable-speed fans respond to temperature sensors, forcing air over the Intercooler fins in a front-to-rear flow. All output devices are mounted transverse to the airflow, so the cooling effect is uniform. There are no “end-of-tunnel” output transistors subject to greater warming and, consequently, possible premature failure.
Around the Back
The rear panel provides all the input and output connections you’ll need plus RJ45 in and out. With the DIP-switch matrix, you can assign a hard or soft attack to the limiter functions, set overall gain to one of seven different levels, bridge any pair of channels, and set the VPL for optimum output characteristics with the connected load. All in a matter of seconds while the amp is in the rack.
Power is in the Details
- 10,000 Watt, 4-channel amplifier with up to 2,500 Watts output per channel and NomadLink network for monitoring and control
- Selectable gain plus scalable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL) and bridge-mode operation allow custom configuration for any application
- 4 x 2,500 Watts into 2 Ohms, 4 x 2,100 Watts into 4 Ohms, 4 x 1,300 Watts into 8 Ohms, 4 x 660 Watts into 16 Ohms
- Proven and reliable Class-TD output stage delivers Class A/B audio quality with Class D efficiency
- Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply (R.SMPS) ensures constant power output at all times
- Intuitive DeviceControl software monitors and controls key functions via the NomadLink network
- Comprehensive protection scheme including current, voltage, DC, temperature, short circuit and open load warnings
- Efficient Intercooler copper cooling system dissipates more heat for extended peak output
- 4 x balanced analog audio inputs on Neutrik XLR* connectors
- 4 NL4 Neutrik speakON* output connectors
- Removable dust filter grilles for increased air circulation
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in touring applications
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Sweden